The Best Abi Monterey Quotes
- It's niles caulder. And your friends.
- Merely your enablers.
- That's not true.
- There is no half measure here, Jane.
- Leave niles.
- Or lose your post as primary.
Dorothy: Ready or not, here I come.
Dorothy: Larry, why did you arrange our dead friends at the dining room table?
Larry: Because leaving them jammed in the shipping boxes was weird and morbid, and seriously, Dorothy.
Dorothy: And they don't look weird and morbid now?
- Being a little busybody, are we?
- It's fine, we were just...
- Why don't you go out and play and let Jane and I have a little grown-up chat?
- But darling was just saying that...
Niles: Just a moment, sweetheart.
Larry: Does it matter to any of you that the chief thinks we're not ready?
[Agent] Captain trainor!
Larry: What's going on?
- I'm sending you back where you belong.
- Baby doll?
- Your dad is a bad man.
- Baby doll, let me out.
Dorothy: Stop, stop, stop!
Dorothy: [describing Robotman] Tall as a house, mad as a lion. Big funny tin man, with lots of pretty fast cars. And lots of not-so-pretty words.
- Look, I'm sorry, Rita.
- He can't help. Not with this.
Cliff: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
Dorothy: What are you doing?
[Clift] Uh... nothing.
- I know what you're up to.
- You're going to feed the rats.
- Can I come?
[Creature] Make... wish.
Dorothy: He wants me to make a wish.
- You must keep him back.
- I can't!
- You must!
[Creature] Make wish.
- You have to send him back, you have to!
- No, no, no.
- Don't make me lock you away again!
Dorothy: I could make a wish...
- Dorothy... never, ever...
- Not for me, not for anything.
- Do you understand me?
- I'm sorry.